Live Christmas trees can have an impact on your allergies

By  | 

You may be having an allergic reaction to your Christmas tree, and not even know it.

Live Christmas trees can be a source of mold and pollen in the home, and can affect your respiratory tract, causing coughing sneezing and other typical allergy symptoms.

Experts believe these reactions may be an issue for as many as 13% of the people in the United States.

Several papers have been published on the topic, they found a spike in people suffering with allergy symptoms when the Christmas tree is put up.