UPDATE: Home a "total loss" after fire in Stockbridge

STOCKBRIDGE, Mich. (WILX) -- UPDATE: The home that caught fire on Monday night in Stockbridge is destroyed.

This is an update to a story that News 10 broke on Tuesday.

The manufactured home on North Main Street in Stockbridge is completely lost to the fire.

Investigators tell News 10 that a wood burning stove in a detached garage caused the fire which quickly spread to the house.

No one was hurt in the blaze.

Crews from Ingham and Stockbridge responded to the fire that broke out around 10:45 PM.