Billing and Reporting Clerk
Under the supervision of the Billing and Reporting Manager, reviews documentation of services provided to clients to ensure it is accurate and complete and prepares and submits billings for services provided. Ensures payments are posted within assigned program areas to appropriate accounts. Posts entries to patient management system for cash receipts and encounter entry, makes corrections to cash receipts and encounter entry, verifies and balances accounts receivable, balance revenue accounts to the patient management system.
1. Compiles, prints, reviews, corrects, and prepares bills to third party insurance companies, Medicare, and Medicaid programs. Keeps updated on all changes to insurances based on contracts, industry, or new regulations. Meet with insurance representatives and clinical staff to make necessary changes.
2. Receives and processes first and third party payments, posts to system, runs payment reports, and reconciles to payments received and entered. Reconciles Electronic Fund Transfers to Electronic Remittance Advices. Processes credit card payments. Combines miscellaneous payments received for grants and billings. Prepares spreadsheets, balances cash, and sends to accounting. Keeps cash box for making change and collecting payments.
3. Runs error and rejection reports by insurance carrier. Resolves data entry or billing problems. Works with staff to resolve and correct errors.
4. Reviews and prepares billing statement report for client balances. Sends report to 3rd party for printing and mailing statements. Prepares and sends statements and demand letters. Receives payments from clients and reviews disputed balances with clients using computer system and historical data.
5. Reviews, enters and accepts charges for all clinics and off-site services. Researches and reviews EHR/EDR charges or fee tickets and bills insurance carriers or other payers. Sends requests to providers for additional or missing information and provides instructions on necessary corrections. Runs weekly pending, unbilled and tasking reports to follow-up on discrepancies.
6. Serves as a resource to staff by answering questions regarding guidelines and limitations related to registration of third party insurances in the patient management system.
7. Responsible for record retention of the Billing and Reporting Unit. Prepares records to be transferred to off-site storage.
8. Responsible for review and billing of retroactive MIHP performed in the clinics and PHS. Initiates refunds, tracks services and performs follow-up. Tracks new prenatal clients to ensure correct billing.
9. Maintains reports on incentive, bonus and withhold payments from insurance companies.
How to Apply: www.ingham.org
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/7683132
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 7683132
Program Associate NCFRP
MICHIGAN PUBLIC HEALTH INSTITUTE
To promote, support and enhance fatality review methodology and activities across the U.S., and to provide program support to the NCFRP (National Center for Fatality Review and Prevention).
Duties and Scope of Responsibilities
1. Provides technical assistance to state CDR (Child Death Review) and FIMR (Fetal-Infant Mortality Review) programs and to a limited number of local teams.
2. Assists with the design and coordination of trainings and meetings for review teams.
3. Manages the design, development and distribution of promotional and program materials for the Center including the program website, curricula, listserv, injury prevention website, state profile database, and prevention initiative tracking system.
4. Coordinates the logistics of center workgroups related to areas such as training, resource development, case reporting systems and innovations in CDR.
5. Explores opportunities for innovations in CDR, including parent involvement in the process; expansion of efforts to utilize CDR findings for prevention; evaluation of CDR impact; and CDR for special populations, e.g. US/Mexican border, tribal CDR, CDR and serious injuries, reviews for children with disabilities.
6. Exhibits the Center at national meetings to promote the CDR process.
7. Networks with national organizations to build CDR into national child health and safety policies and manages the National CDR Steering committee.
8. Assists in the management of the case reporting system.
9. Authors grants and funding initiatives for private, foundation and corporate funding for center activities.
10. Writes program reports.
Position of a graduate degree with a focus in public health or related field required.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of related and progressively more responsible work experience. Knowledge or experience in the area of MCH (Maternal Child Health) and child health policy preferred.
How to Apply: All applicants must apply online on the Careers page of www.mphi.org, no emailed, mailed or faxed resumes will be accepted.
MPHI is an EEO/AA employer and prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
MPHI participates with E-Verify.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/7990461
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 7990461
Salary: $100,000 per year including medical benefits
Job Code Number
Estimator for electrical jobs. Taking off jobs from prints. Go to job meetings. Oversee jobs from start to finish.
$100,000 per year including medical benefits
5+ years Electrical Estimator experience required. Licensed required. Must provide references.
How to Apply: Mail a resume and references to Mark Mc Crackin, R M Electric, 16037 Grove Road, Lansing, MI 48906
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8043874
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8043874