Full Time Installer
MID MICHIGAN OVERHED DOOR
Job duties include assisting with repairing doors, removing old doors, installing new doors, repairing and installing new garage door openers. Must have the ability to lift heavy objects, climb a ladder and work with hands over head. Pay increase probable when able to work independently at job sites. We are looking to hire a person immediately.
We are looking for a dependable, hard working candidate that takes pride in their work and willing to learn a new skill. Work is indoor/outdoor, so you must be able to withstand our fluctuating Michigan weather, we work rain or shine, hot or cold. Some construction experience preferred but willing to train the right person. Background check is required. Vehicle is not required for this job, a valid drivers license is.
How to Apply: Please respond by submitting a resume and cover letter to this posting or to email@example.com, send resume to P.O. Box 215, Grand Ledge, MI 48837, or leave a message at 517/321-1600
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8137433
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8137433
Deputy Clerk II Circuit Court
1. Responds to inquiries at the counter and on the telephone, provides information on court procedures, researches case activity for attorneys and others, and directs people to the proper court, individual or office. Receives legal documentation for filing, reviews documentation for appropriate signatures, format, and residency. Refers questionable documents to supervisor.
2. Opens criminal, civil, and domestic relations cases. Enters information on cases to the Records plaintiff, defendant, addresses, attorneys, and other case information.
3. Enters data to computer from documents filed by attorneys, prosecutor or Friend of the Court. Receives and receipts to correct case number payments for fees.
4. Sets-up and types a variety of materials such as correspondence, forms, reports, and other documents.
5. Conducts record searches and compiles and releases data from records in response to inquiries.
6. Prepares true copies of court documents, includes comparing copies with the original pleading signed by the judge, hand writing dates on all copies, stamping judge’s name, court clerk’s name, and “true copy” on all copies.
7. Opens, reviews, and sorts incoming mail related to Circuit Court matters, determines action needed, makes notes on documents needing special attention, and distributes for processing.
8. Processes prisoner litigation cases from all over the State, includes reviewing cases for completeness, sending documentation back to prisoner with instructions as necessary, categorizing the complaints, preparing orders as necessary, and forwarding complete prisoner litigation cases to judges for signature.
9. May serve as jury clerk, includes answering inquiries of jurors regarding jury service and related procedures; responding to requests from prospective jurors to be excused or to serve at a particular time; prepares and prints list of eligible jurors; conducts juror orientation; preparation of per diem and mileage checks, includes preparing payroll sheet, printing checks and balancing jury checking account; prepares “No Show” letters and “Show Cause” orders for non-appearance of jurors. Prepares telephone message daily instructing jurors on whether or not to report to court.
How to Apply: https://mol.ingham.org
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8260606
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8260606
Creative Services Director
WSYM TV/JOURNAL BROADCAST GROUP
Oversee the brand image strategy and execution, including supervising all aspects of station promotion and marketing using on-air, online and outside media resources.
Responsible for the development of promotional strategic plans, multi-media marketing plans, promotional News campaigns, general programming promotion.
Develop web-based promotion and monitor image of station website.
Supervise and schedule day-to-day activities in the Promotion Department for station.
Liaison with network and syndicators regarding the station promotional activities.
Coordinate commercial production and sales promotion for the Sales Department.
Develop and coordinate viewer-related contests for station.
Develop and monitor annual budgets for Creative Services Department.
Perform other duties as may be assigned by station GM and corporate management.
Benefits: medical, dental, optical, 401k, paid time off
Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or other related field preferred or equivalent business experience. Experience Required: Minimum five years of progressively responsible multimedia creative/management experience in the areas of promotion, production and/or creative services. Proven track record for development of successful marketing concepts and branding efforts is a necessity.
Skills & Abilities: Possess a keen interest and understanding in the latest technology and social media applications as applicable to marketing. Must possess effective leadership and management skills as well as the ability to work well with management team. Possess the ability to conceive, produce (including scripting, shooting and editing), implement and measure strategic marketing/branding plans.
How to Apply: Contact Info: Pauline Retty firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: Instructions: Do not call Submit resume by going to www.scripps.com/careers and searching for Requisition 12752. EEO Statement ============= This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the creation of a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and provide benefits and privileges to individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Our company is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team. This job notice expires: 12/31/2017
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/8263613
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 8263613